Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Prevention of HIV/AIDS

In order to prevent HIV infection and AIDS immuno compromised, you need to have a good explanation and prophylactic referral information. Therefore it is very important advice and explanation about AIDS. Although AIDS has been known for almost 30 years, the population is still large gaps on the subject, especially in relation to knowledge and the risks of HIV transmission. Relationships with adults infected with HIV HIV is transmitted through blood, semen and vaginal secretions . However, infection with spread of airborne pathogens is not possible, as in the case of cold diseases.Therefore, the risk of infection by treatment with AIDS or infected with HIV is very low: • Social contact in both work and personal lives, as handshakes, hugs and the like, is completely harmless. • The same goes to say for common use of cutlery, crockery, glasses, toilets or towels, also harmless. • There is no evidence of increased risk of infection for people who share the same home or the patient environment. However, some precautions should always be taken into account, for example, do not share the toothbrush or razor, because in case of injury to perform these functions there may be a small risk of infection. Intimate relationships hide itself a risk of infection, regardless of whether they are heterosexual or homosexual. The fundamental basis for reliable protection against HIV infection and AIDS remains the consistent use of condoms, that is, the safer sex . Safe sex: condoms protect The basic rules for having a sex safe are blood, semen or vaginal secretions must not reach wounds or open areas of skin or mucosa of sexual partner. Therefore, it is important to use condoms , bothanal and vaginal . No condoms, the risk of infection is high, since during intercourse always small lesions can occur. In the case of oral sex is important to prevent both sperm and vaginal secretions come in contact with the oral mucosa, lips or tongue of the couple. If these precautions are taken into account, they can keep sex without any problems. Add that kissing is also harmless. The condom is a widely used method of contraception among young people today. In a 2010 survey singles between 16 and 44 years, only one in ten said physical strength to use condoms; in 1989, the ratio was one in five respondents. This greater acceptance brings added one more advantage is that more and more people are protected and protect others from infection with HIV and other STDs. In 2009, seven out of ten respondents from a group between 16 and 20 years said carrying condoms. Among sexually active people, this increases even eight out of ten. More important than having the intention of having a practice safe sex is really using condoms. Between 2004 and 2009 amounted proportion (61 to 70%) of sexually active people (between 16 and 20 years) who always or very often used condoms. But also in the new relations plays an important role on safe sex : in 2010, 85% of men and 89% of women used condoms at the beginning of a new relationship.


6 comments:






  1. Hello everyone,am so happy to share my testimony.I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else.I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,all you need to do is to contact the right herbalist . HIV can be cure through Natural roots and herbs,and todaydays our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV, many have gotten cured of the help of a great HERBALIST known as Dr IDUMEBO he is the one of the greatest Herbalist in Africa who have CURE for so many DISEASES AND INFECTIONS.He is the 3rd herbalist i contacted on online after my series of search for help on the internet and him alone was able to cure me completely from the virus,he have PROVE,Hospital test result proving NEGATIVE of the people he cured of HIV and other Infections and Diseases.You don’t have to be sad today any more or share your tears any more on this disease many people have been cure of the same virus.Email him with this address dridumeboherbalhome@gmail.com or Contact him through his phone contact +2347036842735

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH MORGAN
    Blogger Unknown said...
    WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT EVER HAPPEN TO MY LIFE. My name is sarah, i was sick of cancer for past two years. my mum and my sister have taken me to all kind of hospital and different places still yet no good result. my sister decided to go through the internet and search for cancer cure she find a lady called HUGHES LAURIE testimonies, to the world about the goodness Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine cure.
    The man who know the herbal root to cure all kind of disease in all area the herbal man email is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com So we decided to contact the herbal man for my cancer to cure. My sister contacted him and told him
    my problem he replied my sister that I should not worry that my cancer will be
    cure, he also said that there is a herbal medicine that he is going to prepare for me to drink for three weeks to make me heal, that we are to only pay for the delivery services.. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my mum paid for the delivery services fee. four days later I received the herbal medicine from the courier services so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the three weeks complete i was healed completely and it was like a dream to me my mum and my sister we were very happy about the miracle of Dr Akhigbe. my mum wanted to pay him money the herbal man did not accept the offer from my mum, but , he only said that I should tell the world about the work of his herbal medicine so am now here telling the world now .He call his nick name as the godfather of herbalism, he also cures diseases like: HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,ALS,EPILEPSY, HEPATITIS A AND B,DIABETES. If you or your relative having any kind of diseases and you cant get cure from the hospital please email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him on +2348142454860 he own the cure and will cure you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC,FLU,CANCER,GONORRHEA,LASSA FEVER,GONORRHEA,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN , LOW COUNT SPERM .ETC .piease email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Momoh Herbal Remedy Is A Reliable Cure Herpes 1&2 Virus Contact +2348166979481

    I want to tell the world Dr Momoh cure my HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,for like 4 years Now I have been in pain suffering from HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet i came across testimony in the internet on how Dr Momoh Cure herpes patient and HIV/AIDS patient,I decided to give it a try to see if he could cure my Herpes 1&2,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after using the herbal remedy 2 week i was free from my Herpes.Now am Herpes 1&2 Negative.. I'm now here to testify that am No more a Herpes Patient, and now am so much happy,a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like, HEPATITIS B CURE OR HIV&AIDS OR CANCER contact dr.momohhealertemple@gmail.com his Mobile number +2348166979481.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello viewers all over the globe am very happy today to share my testimony on how i was cure from HERPES disease, i have been suffering from herpes for the pass 9 months which makes me had constant pain all over my body, i have went to several hospitals taking treatment from doctors, but still know improvement till i meet a old friend of mine who direct me to a great traditional herbalist called Dr Akioya  which i contacted by email so luckily he reply back i explain my problem to him and he told me not to worry that his going to prepare the herbal medicine and send to me which will cure me forever, i believed in him, after all the procedures given to me by Dr Akioya few weeks later i went to see my doctor to confirm if i was finally cure, the result was positive am totally cured by this great herbalist my life is more important now am free and happy if you have such sickness or any kind of disease like HIV And AIDS, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Blood Cancer, HPV, ALS, Hepatitis A/B, pregnancy issues etc contact Dr Akioya  details: drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com or call +2348105257464 i will forever be grateful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for Herpes cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure Herpes is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure Herpes.he Natural roots/rbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever for more information about Herpes cure Pls share this. I was so happy to see that my result showed up negative after taking Dr.Sandy herbal medication for my Herpes contact him via
    Email dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com
    call Whatsapp Number +2349154145362
    facebook page https://www.facebook.com/healthmedicationcare
    FOR FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS USING POWERFUL SPELLS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
    1 Cancer herbal medicine
    2 Hiv herbal medicine
    3 Low sperm count
    4 Barrennessi
    5 Hvp herbal medicine
    6 Herpes herbal medicine
    7 ADHD CDC cure..

    ReplyDelete